1″ Pro Diamond Flat Iron
Brilliance New York 1” professional salon model Diamond Flat Iron is designed for the salon professional behind the chair or the sophisticated individual who wants to bring salon results home. With a maximum temperature of 450° and ultra-smooth diamond plate and a lifetime warranty, by far the best selection for those who are looking for better results and faster styling.
1″ Clipless Curling Iron
Enjoy our new innovative clipless design for a great summer look with curls that last longer than ever before. This rare, diamond clipless rod, is celebrity’s stylist secret for those movie star like curls. Now available in Black Diamond or sexy pink.
*** All Brilliance New York Flat Irons comes with a Lifetime Warranty ***
For Beautiful Curls
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line section your hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Put your thermal glove on the hand you will be using to hold the hair, not the curling iron.
- Take a 2 Inch / 5 cm section of hair and hold it in your fingers.
- Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair, for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
For Ultra Straight Look
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section your hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
FLIP-UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get halfway down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.