Whether you are at the gym, the salon or on the go traveling, this professional 0.5″ would give you excellent results and will require almost no space.
- One of the world’s smallest yet most efficient on the go flat irons.
- Excellent for travel.
- Great for giving your hair more body and volume.
- Extremely useful for bangs or styling shorter hair.
- Featuring Tourmaline and diamonds ultra-smooth plates.
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time.
- Genius small design allows you to get closer than ever to your roots.
- Far Infrared and Negative Ion technology to eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Heats up to 392°F / 200°C.
- Lifetime warranty
CURLS – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
Tips from the salon:
- To avoid a fishtail- Remember to always keep the hair in the center of the plates and don’t go too fast when you get to the tip of your hair.
- The slower you go the tighter the curl, the faster you go the looser the curl will be.
FLIP-UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get halfway down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.