Our Titanium, 1-inch flat will get the job done. With a microchip temperature sensor, get even and constant temperature. Powered with our MCH technology, our advanced ceramic heater get you to 450ºF, cut down your styling time by 60% . Fast heat up & styling with salon quality results.
BNY's 1" black Professional Salon Model Diamond Flat Iron, is designed for the salon professional behind the chair or the sophisticated individual who wants salon results at home. The state-of-the-art technology cradled in this sleek black diamond flat iron makes it the ultimate flat iron for the salon or your stylist kit. With maximum temperature of 450°F and ultra smooth diamond plate and a lifetime warranty, you'll get better results, faster styling and a guaranteed hair styling product.
• Maximum Temperature 450°F / 225°C. • Approved to be used during Brazilian Keratin •straightening services. • More than 100 different temperature settings. • Ultra smooth Diamond and Titanium 1" plates. • An Advanced Ceramic heater for better recovery time. •Automatic shut off feature for extra safety. •Built in Ionic Generator for hundreds of millions of more negative ions than other tools. •Cool tip for easier and safer styling. •Far Infra red and Negative ions technology. •Advanced LCD screen for more accurate temperature control. •Dual Voltage - Excellent for traveling internationally.
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK - Make sure to watch the how-to video at brilliancenewyork.com . Then start by using Brilliance New York heat protectant spray.
Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
1. Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
2. For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
1. Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
2. To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
Tips from our salon
Using less hair is better and sliding the iron down slowly is recommended.
Finish up with Brilliance New York hair serum to give your hair extra shine and brilliance.
To avoid a fish tail- Remember to always keep the hair in the center of the plates and don’t go too fast when you get to the tip of your hair.
The slower you go the tighter the curl, the faster you go the looser the curl will be.