This is the ultimate curling iron. Enhance your style with this one of a kind diamond rod with 4 interchangeable barrels. It is like having 4 curling irons in 1!
Changing the barrels is very simple:
- First always make sure to only change the barrels when the curling iron is cool and turned off.
- Press both round buttons located in the center of the handle and use your other hand to pull out the barrel and replace with your desired size of barrel.
Please note you may need to use some force taking the barrel out as the barrels are safely secured to ensure your safety while styling your hair.
- The smaller size 3/4″ (19mm) barrel is used to get spiral curls (Taylor swift like) that last longer.
- The medium size 1″ (25mm) barrel is used to get Drew Barrymore like body waves and sexy beach curls.
- The large size 1.25″ (32mm) barrel is used for loose waves (bigger, Kim Kardashian like curls).
- The reverso 1.25″ to 1″ (32mm-25mm) barrel is used to get looser voluminous waves towards the root and tighter curls toward the ends.
- 4 different interchangeable barrels at: 19MM (3/4″), 25MM (1″) and 32MM (1 1/4″), and 32MM -25mm (1″-1 1/4″)
- Great for giving your hair more body and volume.
- Ceramic and diamond infused barrel.
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time.
- Excellent for longer lasting curls and waves.
- Utilizing real diamonds and Far Infrared technology for constant even heat distribution and no damaging hot spots.
- Ionic technology helps seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity.
- Heats up to 450F / 235C.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Comes with a free thermal glove for easier use.
- Universal Voltage – Guaranteed to work anywhere you are in the world.
- Lifetime warranty.
What our fans say: Watch this short Video!
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Put your thermal glove on the hand you will be using to hold the hair, not the curling iron.
- Take a 2 Inch / 5 cm section of hair and hold it in your fingers.
- Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair, for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
Tips from the salon:
- Do not redo the same section over and over again. If you do not get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to curling the missing strand later.
- If you want to get spiral curls, twist the hair at the root a few times and wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold on to the tip of the hair for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
- If you want the curl to start closer to the root, after wrapping your hair around the barrel, roll the handle up.
- If you get a bit of a fish tail, it means you are not holding the tip of the hair against the barrel. Try again, this time using another strand and holding the tip of your hair against the barrel.
- The longer you hold the hair against the barrel, the tighter the curls are going to be. The faster you let it go, the more of a wave you are going to get.
- Use bigger sections to get a wave or bigger curls.
- If you want to get more body & volume, after curling your hair, use a wide tooth comb and gently comb the curls, to give your hair more fullness & texture.