This super cute, ultra modern design allows you to combine sass with efficiency.
Experience faster and easier styling and your perfect travel companion.
Whether you are at the gym, the salon or on the go traveling, this professional 0.5″ would give you excellent results and will require almost no space.
- One of the world’s smallest yet most efficient on the go flat irons.
- Excellent for travel.
- Great For giving your hair more body and volume.
- Extremely useful for bangs or styling shorter hair.
- Featuring Tourmaline and diamonds ultra smooth plates.
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time.
- Genius small design allows you to get closer than ever to your roots.
- Far Infrared and Negative Ion technology to eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Heats up to 392°F / 200°C.
- Lifetime warranty
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK – Make sure to watch the how-to video at brilliancenewyork.com . Then start by using Brilliance New York heat protectant spray.
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
Tips from the salon:
- Using less hair is better and sliding the iron down slowly is recommended.
- For best results use Brilliance New York Easy comb and go slowly.
- Finish up with Brilliance New York hair serum to give your hair extra shine and brilliance.
CURLS – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
Tips from the salon:
- To avoid a fish tail- Remember to always keep the hair in the center of the plates and don’t go too fast when you get to the tip of your hair.
- The slower you go the tighter the curl, the faster you go the looser the curl will be.
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.