Brilliance New York- the original beauty powerhouse is hiring! We are looking for energetic and innovative creatives to join our team. Specializing in luxury hair tools, age defying skin collections, and nourishing hair care, Brilliance New York prides itself on using only the best of luxury ingredients for our customers. From the sketching board to the assembly lines, from ideas to final production, our dedicated team ensures that each decision and every step is influenced by our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Hiring – Graphic Designer: Product Packaging
Responsible for developing product packaging and other print material from initial concept to final, approved layout. Present and deliver brand-right designs that reinforce the overall brand identity, concept and business strategy; encompassing style, color/print and graphic design for new/existing product lines. Utilize knowledge of trends and consumer needs to effectively communicate our brand in the marketplace.
Be an expert of creative execution, bring new ideas to the group, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Design cost efficient, high impact packaging solutions for Brilliance New York product line(s).
- Create packaging mock-ups for presentations.
- Assist in product photography sessions for packaging.
- Prepare press-ready files that can be easily understood by a third party printer.
- Maintain library of materials, samples, and examples.
- Conceptualize, design, develop and deliver graphics, copy, artwork and imagery for individual products, point of purchase, pallet displays that will support product sales growth and retention of customers and meet financial objectives.
- Work with major retailers and follow guidelines for private label packaging and displays.
- Stay up to date on graphic design and packaging trends to ensure the brand is positioned competitively.
- Collaborate with management to ensure brand needs are being met.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proven successful work history and portfolio with hands on experience preparing a variety of consumer product packaging concepts.
- Proven capability of building and maintaining a brand.
- Solid understanding of the print process.
- Strong sense of design, typography and color plus eye for retail and marketing with experience following brand guidelines for private label.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of how product placement, merchandising and packaging design impact retail sales.
- Creative with a natural sense of composition (balance, artistic eye, and natural talent).
- Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, including exacting attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and management.
- Ability to listen to feedback and interpret it visually.
- If you feel that you are what we are looking for, tell us about yourself! Send us your portfolio and resume to [email protected] and CC [email protected] with subject line BNY Designer.
*Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
* Full time in-house position, must be willing to relocate immediately.