September has all of us excited for pumpkin flavored cakes and coffees, but there are some other Fall foods we should be eager to eat for their beauty benefits. Be sure to indulge in some of these healthy snacks for an extra boost to your skincare regimen.
- Among the top 20 foods with the most antioxidants. Most are in the peel.
- Prevents skin cell damage.
- Vitamin B combats acne and irritation.
- Magnesium prevents allergic reactions and eczema.
- Increases circulation of oxygen for brighter skin.
- Flushes out toxins.
- Firmer, smoother skin.
- Less sun spots and dryness.
- Boosts collagen for increased elasticity.
- Improves digestion, which adds to your skin’s glow.
- Helps heal sunburn, cut, and other blemishes.
- Improves complexion.
- Increases moisture retention in skin.
- Encourages cells to grow and divide.
- Minimizes pimples and cystic acne.
- Protects skin from sun damage.
- Aids in collagen production to minimize signs of aging.
- Prevents enzymes from breaking down collagen.
Pumpkin and/or Pumpkin Seeds
- Encourages cell renewal.
- Beta carotene gives your skin a beautiful glow.
- Protects skin against infection.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Locks in moisture.
- Blocks out toxins.
Brilliance New York skincare is available to help you look your best, but it doesn’t hurt to start with a good foundation by eating healthy foods with beauty benefits. How are you incorporating Fall beauty foods into your diet?